A Global leader in Cyber Security is looking a Senior Penetration Tester to join their well-established and respected Red Team. This will be a home based position and so you can be based anywhere in the UK.
This company prides itself on not pigeonholing individuals and strong advocates room for personal growth and continued leaning, allowing time to spend on personal projects.
The Pen Tester will help to strengthen the team of established security consultants providing a range of services; including the assessment of client applications or infrastructure, Red Teaming, defining security and risk programs, or assessing compliance against a specific regulatory framework or requirement. This role will involve spending time focusing on delivering CHECK engagements to UK clients.
● Providing information security, risk management, or compliance consulting services to enterprise clients
● Leading consulting teams in one or more key service areas
● Scoping engagements and supporting the development of proposals and statements of work
● Translating business, industry, and regulatory requirements into information security objectives and associated tactical/strategic information security initiatives
● In-depth experience in information security with specific focus on one or more of the following: Network Security, Application Security, Red Team Exercises
● CREST or Tiger Certifications
● Excellent verbal and written communication skills
● Strong understanding of industry leading practices in information security, compliance and risk management
● Experience researching, developing, and applying new methodologies and technologies