A Leading Fintech business, who are a market leader in alternative lending products are looking for a motivated Senior Developer.
The business has been growing its in house development team over the last 18 months and are now looking to take full ownership of all product development due to a number of new products in the pipeline.
The Company are well established (over £500m in assets under management), but still have a true growing Company mentality. The right person will be able to work in a faced paced environment and have a passion for driving product forward. The business has gone from strength to strength since inception and with technology now key to future growth it is a great time to join the journey.
Role and Responsibilties
- Take key responsiblity for development of new features and drive roadmap forward across a number of core internal platforms
- Seamlessly take over existing code base, for a number of bespoke business systems
- Involved with the build and release of the software
- Work closely with the business on a daily basis
Skills and Experience
- 4+ Years of Experience
- Experience with PHP and ideally Zend Framework (other experience with MVC is good too)
- Build / Release experience (DevOps), with Gitlab and Jenkins
- BA/BS degree or similar
- Have worked on scalable project
- Finance, Fintech experience is certainly a bonus
- Able to well work on own initiative and within a teamExcellent attitude and communication skills
Salary is up to £75k, plus bonus and lots of benefits (there may be flex on base salary for the right candidate, so still apply if you are looking for a little more)