A New York Based, Series B ($40m+), Informatics company is hiring for a Senior Platform Engineer.
You will be joining a startup team over experienced individuals, with a great leadership team who are bringing their mission of making it easy for Companies to reliably process and onboard the data they need to drive productivity and business outcome.
In this role, they are looking for an experienced individual who will be working on all parts of the stack, making a large contribution in a greenfield environment by helping to set the architectural direction of the Platform.
The Role and Responsibilities
- Solve daily challenges and craft scalable code to manage data at scale
- Collaborate with your team and share your experience and knowledge to impact the success of the business
- Craft intelligent software with a great user experience
- Setup your day to impact the product delivery speed
- Drive your team in a fast paced environment
- Take ownership of team building and hiring
- 8+ Years experience in a production environment
- Core experience in Java or Node.js
- Building or designing REST API's
- Distributed systems and service architecture
- Cloud Platforms (AWS, Google Cloud)
- Workflow management systems (Airflow, NiFi)
- Good communications skills as a MUST
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or Equivalent
Expect packages up to $190k base salary, and potential equity packages, good benefits.
Our client can Transfer US Visa's