A $41m (Series B) FinTech Startup, HQd in NYC are looking for a Senior Software Engineer.
They have created a unique and scalable technology that enables us to broaden the spectrum of datasets used to measure and model markets around the world.
The Role As a Senior Software Engineer on the Pipeline Engineering Team, you will be responsible for;
- building the systems that support the ingestion and processing of data on the platform.
- Contribute to the design and development of our data workflow management platform
- Build tools to wrangle datasets of small and large volumes of data into cleaned, normalized, and enriched datasets
- Develop new distributed systems from scratch
- Refine processes for normalization and performance-tuning analytics
- Founded in 2017 by a seasoned team of data professionals
- $41M in funding from Citi Bank & Goldman Sachs
- Team of 70 employees in San Francisco and New York.
- Backed by leading industry players, including Citi, Goldman Sachs, and Two Sigma.
- 5+ years experience in a production environment
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience with distributed systems and service architecture
- Well-versed in building or designing REST APIs
- Knowledge and experience of Cloud Platforms (Google Cloud Platform, AWS)
- Skilled in RDBMS and NOSQL
- Hands-on experience with workflow management systems (e.g. Airflow, NiFi)
- BSc or MSc in Computer Science or equivalent.