Senior Product Designer:
Our client is designing the future of college recruiting for students embarking on their careers.
- Lead design within business verticals or initiatives that directly impacts the business
- Partner with product counterparts to determine design direction and quality bar across our experiences
- Work with product management, engineering, comms, marketing, sakes, success, and support to understand our users' stories and deliver cohesive experiences that improve their lives
- Design and/or guide others towards design solutions that are user-centric, forward thinking, accessible, and intuitive
- Experiment with and introduce alternative methods of approaching design
- Focus on your own growth through new complex design challenges and deliberate practice
- At least 5 years of relevant product design experience
- Consumer design experience coupled with experience with mobile design, interaction design, and visual design
- Comfortable navigating ambiguity: You have experience approaching ambiguous problems by leveraging user research, quantitative analysis, prototyping, or user journeys
- Experience working on and with small, fast-moving teams
- Experience working with constraints, knowing when and how to push beyond them through cross-functional collaboration
- Ability to build and scale: you’ve carried design from conception to delivery and scale
- Stock: Ownership in a fast-growing company.
- 401k: We care about your ability to save for your future.
- Family Focus: Parental leave and flexibility for families.
- Time Off: Flexible vacation policy to encourage people to get out and see the world.
- Healthcare: World-class medical, dental, and vision policies.
- Goodies: Whatever hardware and software you need to get the job done.
- Team Fun: Regularly scheduled events, sports, game nights, book clubs.
- Learning: Learning & Development opportunities for you to grow your skills and career.
- Great team: Working with fun, hardworking, nice people who are committed to making a difference!
- ...and much more!