Intelletec has partnered with an ambitious startup building the future of television.
Headquartered in San Francisco, with additional offices in New York and Cambridge, MA. The leadership team includes one of the founders of Facebook as well as alums of Meraki and HBO & backed by NEA and industry partners including HBO, Discovery, AMC, A&E, and Viacom.
Each team member owns what they build from start to finish. We ship to production multiple times per day and keep unnecessary process to a minimum so we can maintain our pace of rapid development.
Design and Build
The Product Team is responsible for designing, building, testing, and quite literally reinventing television, the most engaging product ever created, across web, mobile, and TV platforms. Each member of our team works together on the entire product experience. It’s not uncommon to go from brainstorming backend considerations to polishing design details, from understanding how the video encoding pipeline affects performance to the different needs of different platforms.
As a Product Designer, you will work throughout the development process, from developing new ideas to getting the details right. You will own the experience for a significant part of the Philo experience.
- Design flows and screens that are simple and powerful ways to find, watch and share television
- Demonstrate product design concepts from interface all the way through to experience
- Contribute to strategic decisions with the rest of the product team
- Iteratively designing and improving upon our video players, application UIs, and cross-device experiences.
- Prototyping, testing, and iterating upon new features
- Analyzing and incorporating cross-platform metrics to continually measure engagement and usage pattern
- Partner with marketers, support, and other engineers to drive the user experience from conception until launch and continuing improvement
- Support user testing to drive product insights and enhancements
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision
- Experience in building and testing prototypes of applications
- 2 years or more experience in roles creating application design, visual design, and interaction design
- Experience with front-end development
- Experience designing with and for diverse groups of people
For more information, please contact email@example.com