As a senior product designer, you will be responsible for end-to-end design for web and mobile applications.
- Works closely with product designers, product managers, engineers, and executives to create engaging designs that reflect business requirements, support user needs, and are technically feasible.
- Create user-centric flows, user scenarios, wireframes, and design specifications during the full cycle of the product design and development. React to user tests and modify designs accordingly.
- Help define and prototype proposed designs and interactions, using the best tools to express your ideas. React to user tests and modify designs accordingly.
- Deeply understand, contribute to, and if necessary challenge the requirements and business goals of projects you work on.
- 5+ years of experience in UX/UI design of web and mobile product. Consumer facing products a strong plus.
- Focusing more on UI design xp.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience designing for either iOS and/or Android mobile applications.
- Experienced with all aspects of a user-centered interaction design process, including user research, developing user flows, creating wireframes, conducting usability tests and creating annotated design specifications.
- Experienced with user research and usability testing tools and techniques to gather quantitative and qualitative data for basis of user experience design decisions.
- A portfolio showcasing great looking web & mobile applications that have shipped.
- The communication skills to clearly articulate your ideas.
- Interest in being a self-starter with your eye constantly on solutions, and someone who can easily step into the customer's shoes with the enthusiasm to craft magical experiences.
- $112,000 - 170,000 + equity package (based on xp)