Intelletec is parterning with a Series B, $90m funded FinTech company to find a Senior Product Designer to join their team! Our client has created the first consumer fintech product whose creators are aligned with its users. They combine high-yield savings with rewarded spending in a single, compounding balance that's easy to manage.
As a Senior Product Designer, you will:
- Work closely with engineers and product managers in a fast-paced environment to prototype, build and refine our products and features and delivering compelling and delightful customer experiences. Be a critical part in helping us ship our most important efforts!
- Help create and drive the design culture
- Ensure that our design language is clear and coherent throughout the app, website, and other materials. Be an advocate for usability, simplicity and consistency.
- Ensure Product, Engineering and Go-To-Market Teams are all aligned in the use of our branding and visual language
- Create Design processes and revisit them as the company grows. Manage incoming requests, prioritizing and delegating them to internal and external teams
- Be a major contributor in giving millions of people (and beyond) fundamentally better ways to control their money—proving their money can work for them
- Have 6+ years of experience as a Product Designer
- Have a track record of producing top-grade consumer products
- Have outstanding UX ability, visual design and product thinking, especially for mobile apps
- Are instinctive about product strategy: you can discuss the why, not just the what or the how
- Have experience applying research, usability tests, and metrics to inform design decisions
- Have strong prototyping abilities. Experience creating interactive prototypes
- Are competent in relevant design tools
- 100% employer-sponsored medical, vision and dental coverage for you, your spouse and your dependents
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Work from home stipend, monthly wellness allowance, and annual learning & development allowance
- Remote-first organization with annual international offsites and regular co-working opportunities in different cities throughout the US