You'll report directly to the VP of Product & Engineering, and work closely with our Lead UX Designer.
As a member of a small team, you'll be directly responsible for a large variety of highly-important projects. The team works in short sprints and values quick iteration, and close collaboration with engineering and other stakeholders.
In this role, you will:
- Own and contribute to assigned projects through breakout creative sessions, concept boards, wireframes, flows, visual design, and handoff
- Partner with other designers team as we continue to expand, organize, and streamline our design system with components, patterns and shared libraries
- Express ideas and solutions through sketches, quick prototypes, and/or diagrams
- Collaborate directly with engineers working to bring your designs to life
- Present ideas directly to VPs, the CEO, and the CTO
- Be responsible for your own weekly tasks through self-organization, communication, and time management
- Participate in daily standup meetings and impromptu collaborative discussions
We're looking for candidates that:
- Have significant native mobile or web design experience
- Are highly organized and detail oriented
- Have a polished portfolio showcasing your work
- Can break down complex problems to find and develop simple and intuitive solutions
- Work iteratively and think from the customer's perspective
- Are self-motivated and learns new skills quickly and constantly
- Can clearly communicate their decisions and present their work to management, engineering, and other stakeholders
All full-time positions include a generous salary and meaningful equity.