Intelletec is partnering with a Series C relationship intelligence platform to bring a couple of Senior Product Designers to join the team! We are looking for someone who loves to make complex product needs seem simple and elegant. In this role, you will partner with Product, Engineering, and go-to-market teams to help take its relationship-intelligence-driven CRM offering to the next level and open up new business verticals like private banking and professional services.
What you’ll do:
- Partner closely with Product and Engineering to design and implement new product experiences that bring the AI to life.
- Ideate, learn and execute exceptional product design within a complex ecosystem.
- Ability to design End-to-End, considering customers’ journeys in and around the area you design in to make the holistic, cohesive experience for the products.
- Be part of building a world-class design team and culture, helping the creative team scale and grow all facets of design.
- Turn visions into concepts and translate those concepts into designs that illustrate simplicity, despite the complexity of the system.
- Create a bold vision and strategy for multiple areas in the ecosystem. Connect the dots across multiple strategies and initiatives to make the largest impact.
- Work with research to open new markets, mapping their personas, workflows, and Jobs to Be Done (JTBD) to identify product gaps.
- You have at least 5+ years of experience crafting best-in-class product design.
- Proficiency and mastery of common design software like Figma or Sketch.
- Deep knowledge of user experience and research methods, ideation, storytelling, prototyping, design frameworks, concept visualization, problem-framing skills and design principles.
- Proven track record in setting a vision for great customer experiences, inspiring others to get behind the vision, and ultimately delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use.
- Experience running qualitative research projects and leveraging quantitative data.
- You have a compelling portfolio showcasing the breadth of your experience and can clearly articulate the design thinking behind your work. Strong online portfolio available for viewing.
- You've worked with product managers and engineering partners to design and ship features iteratively.
Nice to have
- Experience leading UX design teams and projects.
- Experience using tools and platforms for remote user research (Maze, Usertesting.com).
- B2B SaaS company or Enterprise software experience is a plus.