Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Our client is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. They're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
They are building their Product Design team to shape their product strategy and ensure every feature or product we release is world-class. The ideal candidate has deep user empathy, a passion for simplifying complex problems, and a get-it-done mentality. As a Product Designer, in addition to designing and developing projects from start to finish you’ll play a foundational role in setting product vision and strategy.
What You'll Be Doing:
- Help drive product and company strategy through design thinking
- Lead research and design sprints to inform product decisions
- Own projects end-to-end from understanding users and working with engineering to build new features and products to reflecting on results to lead iterations
- Work cross-functionally (product, engineering, recruiting, sales, marketing) to empower teams to utilize design thinking and systems to up-level product, brand, and GTM enablement collateralDesign user interfaces and interactions
- Experience conducting user research
- Strong portfolio of prior work that includes shipping quality products
- Experience developing, hosting, distilling user research via qualitative and quantitative methods
- Outstanding communication skills
- Appreciation for balance, composition, flow, and white space
- Ability to sketch, wireframe, and prototype visual solutions