Intelletec is partnering with a Series B professional platform to find a Senior Product Designer to join their team! They match hospitality freelancers with businesses shift-by-shift through a technology-driven, app-based staffing platform. Their unique matching algorithm pairs top-rated, talented professionals with shifts that match their skillset.
Do you geek out on app design and user experience? Do you daydream about working on a team of ultra-talented, creative, dedicated industry experts who inspire and support innovation? As a Senior UX Product Designer, you will be involved in and responsible for identifying and solving complex design problems. You’ll work very closely with Engineering, Product, Operations, our clients, and advisors to help create the most simplistic and revolutionary experience possible!
You’ll be a great fit if you like:
- Working in an iterative, feedback-driven environment that is constantly looking to improve
- Owning the end-to-end design process, from strategically talking with users to high-fidelity designs for core features across all aspects of the product
- Prototyping, testing, and then re-testing
- Spending quality time and empathizing with users to better understand their needs
- Shipping… a lot, and having a blast doing so
- Seeing where a product should go, knowing where it is, and making the steps and changes to get there
Requirements and qualifications
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience as a UX/Product Designer or similar role
- Online product design portfolio with multiple case studies showing a variety of devices
- Able to iteratively improve processes over time
- Critique sessions! Ability to discuss and explain design options, give and take feedback, and apply feedback to final designs
- Design new product features and update current designs while maintaining design consistency
- Handle multiple projects at the same time, being able to adjust priorities as business needs change
- Problem solver and user-centric design thinking
- Figma (and/or Sketch) and prototyping experience
- Phoenix-based or able to relocate- this is onsite 4 days a week, but we are off on Friday's!