As the first design hire, you’ll work closely with their CTO to design their core product from scratch. You’ll have the creativity and flexibility to own the UI/UX of their product.
The current solutions in this space are poorly designed and they’d love to bring on a strong designer to redefine what these organizations should expect from their core workflow software.
In addition to the design work, you’ll have a direct hand in shaping the company’s culture into a workplace that you can be proud of and excited about. Their team is small, moves fast, and has fun.
- Working collaboratively with the CTO and software engineers to develop an easy-to-use intuitive product
- Defining the tone and voice of the company's brand
- Great communication skills, no ego
- 4+ years experience in a product design role at a SaaS company
- Ability to articulate your creative direction and design strategy