Intelletec is partnering with a well established money management software platform to bring a Senior Product Designer to join their team! For over 30 years they have helped millions of people take control of their financial lives. They are a design-driven company that values innovation and creativity while having fun and supporting each other along the way.
We are looking for a motivated Senior Product Designer with a passion for great design and the skills to deliver it. You’ll work with a Mac design partner and the Mac engineering team to solve a range of customer problems on the Mac desktop application.
The ideal candidate is a self-directed, multi-disciplinary Product Designer who is well-grounded in design thinking with strong problem-solving skills. You will be fully immersed in the product development process and own XD projects end-to-end – from brainstorming to launch. You thrive in an environment that values open communication and close collaboration with product managers, engineers, QA, and other stakeholders to define the product vision and ensure a seamless user experience.
- Design new financial tools and experiences for our Mac desktop application
- Develop a deep understanding of our users' needs, pain points, and preferences. You’re comfortable using qualitative and quantitative research methods including user tests, user feedback, performance metrics, and market trends to inform your design decisions.
- Advocate for user-centered design principles and best practices within the organization, fostering a culture of design excellence.
- Communicate your vision through process flows, wireframes, prototypes, product specifications, and high-fidelity mockups.
- Work effectively with cross-functional teams
What we ask for:
- 5+ years of experience in product design with experience working on desktop and native experiences. (Preferably within the fintech space).
- A Mac user. Intimately familiar with macOS user interface conventions is a must.
- Experience working with Apple Design guidelines (macOS or iOS) and a passion for designing native Mac experiences.
- A portfolio showing strong interaction and visual design and how you worked within the larger product design process.
- Excellent communication and writing skills. You must clearly articulate and explain design decisions, brainstorm ideas with groups, and solicit feedback from colleagues of all disciplines.
- Proficiency with modern design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, and Principle.
What we offer
- Competitive salary and performance bonus
- Amazing culture, strong believers in Autonomy/Mastery/Purpose
- Customer-driven, we make money by building the best products for our users. No confusion about how to win – build amazing products!
- Build products that make a huge difference in people’s lives
- Work on a highly recognizable brand that defines the personal finance category