Intelletec is partnering with a member management & engagement platform for non-profits startup to find a Senior Product Designer to join the team! They are a small team with experience building products at Facebook, Uber, Microsoft, Apple, Adobe, and Zynga. They love building a SaaS product that simultaneously propels customers' businesses forward while solving real pain points for them and their members.
Who We're Looking For:
- End-to-end design - You will lead end-to-end design projects across the product. This includes collaborating on problem definition, leading user research projects, wire-framing, and creating more detailed product specs in close partnership with Product & Engineering.
- Collaboration - Work closely with Design, Engineering, Product, and other business partners to find elegant but practical solutions to design challenges.
- Design thinking & vision - Provide design thinking and leadership to develop the right product strategy. You’ll collaborate to tackle problems and come up with solutions that delight our users.
- Autonomous - You take full ownership of your work and take responsibility for every detail.
- User-centered approach - You tirelessly advocate for the user and user-centered design. You leverage user research and data when possible to inform your decisions.
- Pragmatic and business-oriented - You understand and prioritize the business impact of what you're designing and help reduce scope where appropriate.
- 4+ years of design experience
- BA/BS degree in Design, Interaction Design, or a related/equivalent practical experience
- Experience designing for multiple platforms (iOS, Android, desktop, mobile web, etc.)
- Up-to-date with current design trends
- A portfolio of launched and/or proposed design solutions to business problems that have influenced the direction and outcome of shipped products
- Proficient with Figma and/or Sketch
We Will Offer You…
- A generous compensation and benefits package including medical, vision, and dental insurance, 401k, and a flexible PTO policy.
- A vibrant & inclusive in-person team culture. We're moving into our new office in San Francisco in August 2022, with flexibility to work from home as needed.
- The opportunity to shape the culture and product direction as an early team member!