A fast growing San Francisco, Series E, Company that have developed a mobile learning enablement platform built for employees are looking for a Senior Product Manager.
The Company have developed a first-of-its-kind software prioritizes content intelligence—enabling businesses to maximize their content’s value with real-time data insights. The team size is now 100+ and they are continuing their strong growth.
If you are looking for a role that will enable you to help craft the vision for the product and take the reins of a product generating tens of millions of dollars in annual revenue working closely with product managers, UX designers, researchers, and engineers then this is one that will be very interesting for you.
The Role and your Responsibilities:
- Define the concept for your product within the broader product set.
- Identify product opportunities, lead the discovery of differentiated solutions, and craft and maintain the product roadmap.
- Meet with customers and prospects to understand their challenges and their success drivers.
- Work with engineering to deliver timely product releases which meet customer needs and exceed user expectations.
- Serve as an internal and external product subject matter authority and evangelist: collect user feedback, share insights, and convey the product vision.
- Support product marketing to develop go-to-market plans and product messaging.
- Research the competitive landscape and identify positioning opportunities.
- Formulate and track metrics to ensure ongoing product improvement.
- Mentor and advise other product managers.
- 5+ years as a product manager in enterprise SaaS.
- Consistent track record for leading the full lifecycle of mature, large-scale, web-based software products for the enterprise.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation abilities.
- Decision-making, with and without data to hand.
- Strong technical and analytical abilities.
- Undergraduate degree required; MBA a plus
- Salary up to $180k
- Flexible PTO
- Full benefits package
- 401(k) program
- Monthly Wellness Budget
- Plus many more