A Senior Product Manager is being sought by a mission driven company who have buit a product focused on Authentication Infrastructure.
The Product is focused on Scale, Authenticity and Privacy, and this Companies product is created as a sophisticated and flexible mechanism for data storage and expiration, lowering cost and increasing speed so your business can scale.
Serving some of the largest media companies in the US, the product can be used as a decentralized record book for corporate newsrooms and media outlets to publish and verify news. The goal is full transparency and reducing the impact of fake news.
You will be working closely with the VP of Engineering and the very technical and experienced team to build the next stages of the commerical product.
- Working on the long term roadmap of this game-changing product
- Defining, managing and driving large-scale programmers of work from start to finish
- Balance competition priorities and making sure development is focused on the most impactful areas
- Work closely with the engineering team to break sprints into deliverable projects
- Manage control commits, ensure no regression issues
- Product Planning, and working closely with customers
Background and Experience
- 3+ years experience working on large scale back-end systems
- Technical background, preferably experience as a Software Engineer, or Computer Science background
- Experience managing detailed product roadmap, sprint guidelines.
- Experience working in a customer facing product role, delivering feedback into product loop
- Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure and Identity Systems is preferable, but not essential