My client provides an API that makes it easy for any user to connect their payroll account to any app. By building pipes that connect payroll platforms to banks, lenders, and other service providers, they hope to help underserved consumers gain equitable access to financial services. Due to recent funding they are looking to hire a Senior Product Manager, my client are based in NY but are a remote first company.
As a Senior PM you will:
- Own and drive key initiatives across the entire product surface, partnering closely with engineering, operations, commercial, and design to ship 0 -> 1 products
- Help inform high-level strategy and roadmap for the engineering team
- Be a champion for our users. By being an expert in our market, you will help your teammates develop empathy not only for our customers (financial service providers), but for their customers (end users) as well, and help translate their needs into a best-in-class experience.
- Work with Commercial to distill customer needs into actionable initiatives for engineering
- 5+ years experience building and scaling software products
- Passion for getting into the nitty-gritty of complex systems, and a desire to make them simple
- Ability to partner closely with sales, design, and engineering teams to balance tradeoffs, translate requirements, and ultimately, to deliver products that solve customer problems
- Demonstrable track record of being scrappy, and finding creative solutions to tough, and oftentimes ambiguous problems
- Previous experience working on FinTech APIs or other highly technical products a plus, but not required
- Early-stage startup experience a plus, but not required
Base salaries up to $180k + equity and excellent benefits
For more info reach out to email@example.com