My early stage client is building financial products tailor-made for the flex workforce. They are live in market, revenue positive and rolling out to hundreds of thousands of workers with a clear path to $10M+ in revenue. The team includes a diverse group of incredible talent, including a founding team of seasoned fintech execs. They are backed by top VCs and angels including Inspired Capital, Atelier Ventures, Acequia Capital, Oceans Ventures, alongside founders and executives from Instacart, Uber, DoorDash, Postmates, Bird, Coinbase, and Stripe. They are growing at a rapid pace and are at the right moment in the journey to hire a founding product manager.
As a Product Manager you will:
- Serve customers and users by identifying and solving problems across the product and business.
- Work with the CPO to align on product strategy, then lead the execution.
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of features that their partners and customers will love, across mobile, web, APIs and more.
- Deliver products in a complex and fast-paced environment using an iterative, agile process and experimentation.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, design, customer experience, data and analytics, to drive strategy, propose solutions, write product requirements, define key success metrics, and measure how well you did.
- Perform quantitative and qualitative research about their customers and partners to identify product opportunities and prioritize your roadmap.
- Develop a range of expertise in banking, compliance, payments and other regulated fields.
- Communicate your ideas with internal and external stakeholders clearly and succinctly, both in writing and speaking.
- Turn incomplete, conflicting, or ambiguous inputs into solid action plans.
- Experience building early-stage financial products at a start-up or other relevant experience.
- 6+ years of total work experience with at least 3 years in product management.
- Experience building intuitive features and executing product plans with a well-defined process.
- A strong foundation of technical skills.