My client is an early stage startup looking to hire their first Product Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to build the role from the ground up and develop best practices that will influence the future of how they work. They are looking for someone who is collaborative, has deep user empathy, and is a skilled communicator and arbitrator. Solving problems and being customer-centric should motivate you.
As a Senior PM you will:
- Develop a deep understanding of users and their needs
- Driving planning and prioritization for the team
- Working cross functionally with design, engineering and support teams to develop new features and improve existing ones
- Helping the team define and track key success metrics
- Collaborating with marketing on messaging
- Experience with improving processes and creating ways to collaborate
- Experience with ingesting and communicating technical concepts
- Project management tools such as Trello, Asana, etc.
- Data analytics tools such as Google Analytics
- Base salaries up to $200k
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info