Our client was named one of the Hottest Ad Tech Companies by Business Insider, and one of the Best Place to Work by Inc. Magazine for the second consecutive year. They are on a mission to revolutionize TV advertising. They work with some of your favorite disruptor brands—like Calm, Fiverr, OneWheel and Chime—grow their business through linear and streaming TV. They combine a sophisticated media buying platform with proprietary analytics to turn TV advertising into an automated, digital-like experience.
In this role you work cross functionally to solve unique problems in the role of programmatic advertising as a mechanism to deliver client outcomes through TV advertising. This involves owning the integration with third parties such as DSPs & DMPs and our own Media Buying and Measurement technologies to build out prototypes, experiments, and products. You will also collaborate closely with other product managers and engineering teams to move rapid solutions onto our longer term product roadmap.
- Deeply understand programmatic TV buying and performance measurement.
- Synthesize compelling product features for automated and unique programmatic TV buying capabilities such as retargeting.
- Collaborate with various stakeholders within the company--Their programmatic capabilities are closely related to most other departments.
- Define new solutions and manage a rapid development product lifecycle to deliver those solutions.
- Work with related engineering teams to translate specific requirements into generalized product roadmap features.
- Keep a finger on the pulse of the industry and our competition, and position the product accordingly.
- 5+ years of relevant product management experience in programmatic or digital advertising.
- Strong communicator with excellent people skills to interact with various teams inside the company, clients, and vendors.
- Highly organized and detail-oriented.
- Passionate about tools and automation, but practical about getting things done.
- Metrics-driven: strong analytical and synthesis skills are a must, including the ability to absorb and process large amounts of data into actionable information.
- Competitive salary
- Equity compensation
- 100% coverage for you and your dependents
- Unlimited PTO and sick days
- Snacks, drinks, and catered lunches (when it’s safe!)
- Team building events (when it’s safe!)
- $1000 annual continued education benefit
- $500 WFH reimbursement
- $125 pre-tax monthly stipend to spend on whatever you want
- Annual mental health awareness app reimbursement
- FSA and commuter benefits
- Monthly Company Wellness Day Off (During WFH)