My clients goal is to improve everyone's financial situation, starting with the biggest financial product most people ever use....a mortgage. They are providing consumers with a clear view of their finances and shows them where they may be losing money every month. They are a Series B startup with over $50M in funding and looking to hire a Senior Product Manager.
As a Senior PM you will:
- Help develop and execute on a product strategy to acquire and engage potential borrowers
- Own, maintain and quickly iterate on all features within the product area of responsibility
- Write clear & concise specs for features by working backward from the goal to set scope with engineering and design teams
- Define goals for individual features or product areas and deliver on them, by tracking the right metrics and regularly communicate findings to the broader team.
- Continuously gather insights from user feedback, research, experiments, competitive offerings and data analysis to understand user needs and synthesize into learnings for the team, and into product plans to deliver on those user needs.
- +5 years of Product Management experience at a leading data driven consumer technology company
- Experience regularly shipping high value consumer facing features improving user engagement, preferably on both web and native
- Deep analytical capabilities - translate business questions into queries and data into insights
- Mastery of collaboration - clear, concise communication
- Design - you can work well with UI/UX designers and do some yourself when needed.
- Self starter with a sense of urgency and a positive can-do attitude with a bias for making things happen by rallying people around their vision
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or Finance
Base salaries up to $180k plus excellent benefits and equity
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info