My client is a Series B Fintech startup who have raised $50M in funding. Their mission is to make consumer credit accessible to all by partnering with brands to help them launch their own financial products. They recently announced their series B round and are now looking to hire their first Product Manager.
As a Senior PM you will:
- Advocate for the brand and consumer customers and build new products and features to delight them
- You'll work closely with innovative brands to bring exciting new financial products to market
- Experience articulating a specific product vision, rallying a team, and iterating on customer feedback is a must
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery
- Identify, scope, and drive process improvements across your area of ownership
- Build and own operational relationships with bank, payment network, and other key partners
- A minimum of 3+ years experience as a Product Manager working on a consumer-facing product
- Experience driving, owning and successfully executing projects with multiple internal/external stakeholders (fintech / payments or highly regulated environment a big plus)
- Consistent track record of shipping projects with broad measurable impact
- Strong project management skills and experience with software development and productivity tools
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills; ability to prioritize and remain focused under pressure
- Experience with or knowledge of the consumer fintech domain is a plus!
Base salaries up to $190k plus equity