Our client are a movement for the liberation of creative expression. They believe that art is for everyone, and they're creating the cultural context for how it is created, discovered, and shared. Founded in the early 2000's, our client is the largest online social network for artists and art enthusiasts, and a platform for emerging and established artists to exhibit, promote, and share their work with an enthusiastic, art-centric community.
They are looking for a Senior Product Manager with at least 3 years’ experience in building consumer web or mobile products. You have a strong technical background, amazing analytical skills, and a great visual aptitude.
You’re fluent in defining user flows, skilled in researching and analyzing users’ needs, intents, and business cases, and have many proven achievements under your belt.
You’re a creative thinker, driven by users and numbers. You know how to explain your ideas in a clear and concise way, and you’re not intimidated by tough challenges.
Producing high-quality solutions is important to you, and you’re an independent learner with the ability to lead a project from A to Z
Bonus Points of Experience:
• Android and iOS mobile platforms.
• Social networks.
• eCommerce or marketplaces.
• Fully own all domains of the product - from ideation to creation, including market research, ongoing feedback from our community, product definition through wireframes, supervising the dev cycle, launching the product, communicating with and meeting users, and analyzing data.
• Play a key role in the group’s roadmap-building processes.
• Work with the management, UX, BI, and Development teams around the world to deliver high-quality products on time.
• Work with designers to create beautiful and intuitive user experiences.