Senior Python Developer
This is an exciting opportunity to join a unique company that specialise in the elite sale of luxury and designer brand across the world.
This company were founded in 2010 and after many successful years are now looking to further expand their talented team and are looking for a Senior Python Developer!
This position is based in their London office.
- You will be working as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle
- You’ll be capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment.
- You will be researching and learning new methodologies and technologies and bring this knowledge to the team.
- You can provide input and influence discussions around best practices and new technologies, helping us to develop an effective basis for future developments.
Skills and Background:
- 3+ years of Python experience in backend and integration projects.
- Good understanding of micro-service architecture.
- Experience with at least few common Python frameworks and libraries (flask, pyramid, bottle, celery, tornado).
- Familiarity with API gateways, configuration, rate limiting.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems (ideally if you can participate in continuous improvement of our delivery pipeline).
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB).