This position is working for an e-commerce, unique and rapidly successful fashion company.
You will be working on greenfield projects and at the front line of creating new and cutting-edge tools.
This position is based in their London office.
- You will be working as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle
- You’ll be capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment.
- You will be researching and learning new methodologies and technologies and bring this knowledge to the team.
- You can provide input and influence discussions around best practices and new technologies, helping us to develop an effective basis for future developments.
Skills and Background:
- 3+ years of Python experience in backend and integration projects.
- Good understanding of micro-service architecture.
- Experience with at least few common Python frameworks and libraries (flask, pyramid, bottle, celery, tornado).
- Familiarity with API gateways, configuration, rate limiting.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems (ideally if you can participate in continuous improvement of our delivery pipeline).
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB).
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00 to £100,000.00 /year