Our Client is an innovative, luxury fashion personal shopping and commerce business. Through social and chat-based media, they inspire their international client base to discover the rarest and most beautiful luxury items.
They will then search the globe to procure the item(s) for their clients; this is the future of retail. They are the Tech City’s Future Fifty programme which recognizes some of the UK’s fastest growing businesses.
They are again looking to expand their Engineering teams with experienced Python Developers, check out the details;
- You will be working as a member of the team at every stage of software development life cycle
- You’ll be capable of designing solutions, writing code, testing code, automating test and deployment.
- You will be researching and learning new methodologies and technologies and bring this knowledge to the team.
- You can provide input and influence discussions around best practices and new technologies, helping us to develop an effective basis for future developments.
Skills and Background:
- 3+ years of Python experience in backend and integration projects.
- Good understanding of micro-service architecture.
- Experience with at least few common Python frameworks and libraries (flask, pyramid, bottle, celery, tornado).
- Familiarity with API gateways, configuration, rate limiting.
- Understanding of continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) tools and systems (ideally if you can participate in continuous improvement of our delivery pipeline).
- Good knowledge of relational and non-relational databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB).
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £60,000.00 to £100,000.00 /year