Senior Python Developer
Founded in 2013, our client's lending platform has helped 10,000+ business owners simplify their cashflow management, boost growth, and take advantage of new opportunities.
As a leading FinTech company, they are backed by Menlo Ventures, LightSpeed Ventures, 83North, Silicon Valley Bank, Citi Ventures, M12 and Nationwide Insurance among other notable investors.
As a Senior Python Developer you will be an important part of leading our platform development, and be a key member of our tech team.
- Architect and build state-of-the-art web & mobile application using a variety of languages and tools
- Build distributed backend application in the cloud
- Work closely with, and incorporate feedback from, product designers and other stakeholders in the company
- Knowledge of Python (4+ years)
- Knowledge of Django (2+ years)
- Experience with Celery, RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration
- Knowledge of ORM, SQL and Data Modeling
- Experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests
- Experience with AWS, cloud deployments, devops and web security
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Receive over $1,000 annually for a wellness benefit of your choice
- Free commuter benefits - CalTrain passes for SF employees and a monthly parking allowance for SF/NJ employees
- Weekly catered lunches
- Unlimited snacks in fully stocked kitchens
- Generous PTO and holidays
- Excellent health coverage and life insurance benefits
- Generous, paid parental leave which covers up to 15 weeks
- Pet-friendly offices
For more information - please contact email@example.com