Market Competitive (D.O.E)
Our client is a Series C funded company which are taking aim at delivering a better healthcare experience for patients through the use of technology and data. They deliver proven provider search and scheduling solutions that help hospitals and health systems match patients with the providers best suited to care for them.
- In addition to coding, you will understand requirements, figure out what to build, and then build it.
- You will work on both existing and new products.
- You will embrace Agile development practices to bring predictability and accountability to your tasks.
- 5+ years’ experience developing commercial SaaS software using modern architectures and design patterns for performance, scalability, availability, and seamless deployment.
- You enjoy coding and deliver high-quality, robustly designed, easy-to-reason-about software with your proficiency in Python and ability to use Flask to build microservices.
- Data pipeline infrastructure and tools such as job scheduling, bash scripting, JSON manipulation, SQL, and schema design.
- Developing ETL tools and data management systems with knowledge of data cleansing, quality, and governance principles.
- You are comfortable using Amazon Web Service components (e.g., EC2, S3, EMR, ELB, Lambda) to build scalable, resilient solutions.