Intelletec has teamed up with an exciting and forward thinking AI startup who are looking for a Senior Python Engineer to join their expanding team, based in their London office.
The Company are working on solving real-world corporate data problems in the finance world and are building an integrated financial analysis platform to answer complex questions at scale utilizing machine learning
If you are interested in working with Deep learning aspects of graphs, Graph databases, Cognitive computing and knowledge-based systems including Natural Language Processing this will be an exciting one for you!
Role and Responsibilities
As a key member of the team, you will own the back-end processing architecture, being hands-on with the ability to build out your own team (as the Company grows).
- Design, implement and manage a scalable infrastructure.
- Build a scalable workflow pipeline, to enable the process of millions of rapid data sources.
- Lead the process of identifying bottlenecks and opportunities for more effective automation.
- Extraction, understanding, and ingestion of useful information from multiple sources.
- Work with the team on various projects which will provide a good opportunity to build your expertise in machine learning and processing graph-based data
- Be heavily involved in the team's dev-ops process, the build-test-release delivery pipeline, and the monitor and planning feedback loop.
- Build the internal operations dashboard and APIs that will facilitate access to our computational knowledge engine.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in back-end development mainly, full-stack preferred
- Start-up / early-stage business experience
- Experience of DevOps tools inc. Kubernetes
- Experience with cloud computing platforms AWS & GCP
- NoSQL databases MongoDB, graph databases Neo4j
- Engineering or computer science degree
My client is looking to offer up to £90k + Benefits & Equity Options, plus amazing growth plans