Our client specializes in providing online access and storage platform for physical belongings through a beautiful mobile interface. They have raised more than $40 million in funding & are backed by Highland Capital, Founder Fund, Ripple and some of Silicon Valley’s top angel investors (plus Drake and Diplo).
Our client is looking for a top-notch, Senior Python Engineer to work on our modern software stack.
Their engineering team is small enough that you'll know all your co-workers by name, but established enough that you won't lack for resources. You're expected to hit the ground running with these technologies while you come up to speed on our business specifics.
- Demonstrable contributions to a Python-based consumer or enterprise application that is in production with paying customers (i.e., no solo side projects, educational coursework, or ad-supported business models). You will be asked to explain your role as part of the team or organization that shipped the product.
- Able to work in our office in downtown San Francisco full-time, 5 days a week.
- Current Stack: Python/Postgres/AWS
- Work in a team tasked wit:
- architecting and building both consumer and logistics-facing APIs
- production and analytics-facing databases
- billing systems for both fiat and cryptocurrencies
- and much more..
- Working on moving into a Stack based on Flask, GraphQL, Graphene, BigQuery and more
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family.
- Access to our 401(k) plan.
- Commuter benefits, and a gym/physical fitness stipend.
- Occasional popsicles.
- Salary range: $175 - 200,000 + equity package
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org