A Senior Python Engineer/Developer is being sought by an innovative media and merchandising platform which follows user behaviour across thousands of websites dealing with billions of unique events a day.
The Senior Python Engineer/Developer will be working within a team of great engineers who will help support your growth and learning whilst you gain exposure to technologies such as GoLang and other “early adoption” tools.
You will be making a true difference at this company within the team and working alongside fellow developers, UX Designers and POs.
Senior Python Engineer/Developer:
- Experience building web apps and public-facing APIs using Python, Go, or another server-side language for at least 3 years
- Degree in Computer Science or related subject
- Experience working with AdTech products or companies using Python
- Eager to work collaboratively with paired programming and whiteboard sessions
- Desire to continuously learn and improve and help your colleagues do so too
This role will allow you to work in one of the most desirable places in New York with a great opportunity to visit conferences and training. You will have great access to all the tools you need to succeed as well as a full benefits package and 401k plan.
The role has a budget for $160,000 - $180,000 / year.
If you are interested in this Senior Python Engineer role please apply directly to this advert.
Senior Python Engineer / New York / Platform Engineer / Python Developer / AdTech