My client has raised in excess of $40m from top VCs and prominent Angel Investors such as Ashton Kutcher, and Drake.
They provide a platform for people to rent out goods they own but either don't have room to store, or the time to use them - and generate income. This then provides people an avenue to rent high-quality items for short-term use - Contributing to the Zero-Waste economy
What You'll Do:
- You'll work in a team tasked with architecting and building both consumer and logistics-facing APIs, production and analytics-facing databases, and billing systems
- Ship clean, concise code in a test-driven environment
- Help to mentor junior Engineers
What You'll Bring:
- At least 4 years' enterprise experience with Python
- Demonstrated recent experience building a Python-based consumer or enterprise application that is in production with paying customers - Not ad-generated revenue
- Experience with AWS/Postgres - Flask, GraphQL, Graphene, BigQuery (Nice to have)
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering
- Salary to $210k base
- Early-employee equity
- Awesome benefits
The company is not yet in a position to do visa transfers, so GC holders or US Citizens only, for now.