Intelletec has teamed up with a fast growing, well-funded startup in Los Angeles that is scaling their platform and seeking a Senior Python Web Developer to help further growth.
The client has recently raised a Series B, has a proven customer base and is already profitable. As a key member of their engineering team, you will be an integral part of the effort to develop the next generation platform.
About the Role
We are looking for a Senior Python Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your co-workers into the application; therefore, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Write reusable and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high availability and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
Skills and Qualifications:
- Expert in Python (4+ years), with knowledge of at least one Python web framework (such as Django, Flask)
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or related field
- Able to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Understanding of the threading limitations of Python, and multi-process architecture
- Understanding of accessibility and security compliance
- Knowledge of user authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with event-driven programming in Python
- Understanding of the differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Able to create database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Strong unit test and debugging skills
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Professional experience in a tech startup or tech-driven company.
This role includes full benefits and a salary of up to $150k plus exceptional equity options.
*My client is willing to relocate for highly qualified candidates* Visa transfer available.
To find out more please get in touch with email@example.com