We are seeking an experienced Sr. QA Automation Engineer to join tour clients engineering group. In this role, you’ll design, implement and maintain a fully automated system to perform end-to-end quality testing for the entire suite of the product. You will work with product delivery teams building high-performance, highly-available and reliable products that support a 24/7, real-time, secure communication cloud platform.
If you are a Software Engineer with 5 or more years of professional, server-side Java engineering, and you have experience with scripting (Python, Bash, Groovy), and you’d like to transition from building a product to being a customer advocate engineer that promote customer satisfaction and revolutionize customer experience, please send us a resume for review.
- Design, build and maintain Test Automation framework for a complex multi-cloud infrastructure (AWS and Google) for large enterprise customers
- Create and execute test plans and report results, identify and report bugs
- Coordinate testing efforts with team members and stakeholders
- Advocate of test innovation and methodologies in the organization
- Contribute to Symphony’s ongoing functional, regression, performance and resiliency testing efforts.
- Understand and enhance our test automation frameworks and tools.
- Maintain a high-quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
- 7 to 10 years professional software QA
- 5 or more years of hands-on automation experience using Java
- 3+ years scripting experience in one or more of the following languages - Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl
- Strong experience in QA automation implementing Selenium, API and BDDs tests.
- Experience defining and designing an automation plan for a high availability web & mobile software products
- Experience in implementing testing for multi-tiered cloud-centric products
- Worked in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative global environment
- Passionate about automating all things and understand the importance of being a customer advocate
- Experience with GitHub or similar source code management tools
- Advanced knowledge of development tools to troubleshoot web-based applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and good understanding of the best practices and importance of
- Test Automation processes
- Worked in an Agile/Scrum environment supporting Cloud products
- Nice to have:
- Working experiences with CI/CD tools: Jenkins Pipeline and plugins, Artifactory, and Github.
- Good understanding and some hands-on experiences with cloud computing platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience testing microservices
BENEFITS AND PERKS*:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401(K) plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability coverage
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account benefits
- Unlimited vacation and sick time
- Fully stocked kitchen and catered or reimbursed lunches
- Discounted gym memberships
- Many other fun and exciting benefits and activities!
- Competitive salary
- Bonus Plan