Are you someone who pays rent monthly and feels like owning a home is nearly impossible? If you answered yes, this opportunity is with an exciting fintech startup valued at $1.5 billion that makes it possible for renters to start building their credit and earn points that can be used for a down payment on a home! This collaborative and growing team is looking for a mobile testing guru who can come in and make an immediate impact on their QA processes.
About the Company:
Our client is a Fintech startup that has created the first-ever rewards program that allows renters to earn points on rent and builds a path towards homeownership. They have partnerships with the nation’s largest real estate owners; they enable renters in more than two million units across the country to earn points just by paying rent.
What’s the role?
As a Sr. QA Engineer you will be specializing in mobile testing for both Android and iOS applications for one of the highest value reward programs on the market. You will be creating automation test scripts from scratch and finding and preventing defects early on in the software delivery process.
In this role you will:
- Test mobile applications for both iOS and Android applications
- Have experience with Jenkins for CI/CD
- Working knowledge of Cypress, Selenium or RestAssured for automation frameworks
- Postman experience for API testing
- Experience automating web and mobile applications with Appium
- Fintech or Credit card application experience is an added bonus!
- Ability to work Hybrid out of NYC!
Compensation: $180-$200k + equity (depending on experience)
If this sounds like an interesting opportunity and a mission you want to be a part of, apply below!