*Arizona based candidates only, or ready to relocate to Arizona*
Our Client is a global market leader in website creation and development, allowing customers to bring their business to market with a dynamic e-commerce solution. So far they have helped over 160m businesses to the online market.
This team operates like a startup, with its own Development, Product, UX, QA, Analyst, Ops, and Marketing. The work you’ll do is key to further rapid growth. Their developer-centric approach places responsibility, ownership, and trust on each developer on their path to production. The culture is transparent, highly technical, and agile.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for someone who’s curious about solving “big” problems, passionate about creating great web and mobile products and also fun to work with. our client moves fast in an agile work environment, so you’ll be able to quickly push out products that have an immediate impact on millions of users across the globe.
- A QA Engineer with 5+ years of experience in manual software testing.
- Experience composing complex software test plans, managing large QA integration projects, executing manual tests and reporting/delivering problems.
- Strong technical skills, identifying bugs and solving complex problems.
- Demonstrate strong web-related knowledge (HTML, CSS, JS, browser debugging)
- Strong communication and ability to push back when needed
- Problem Solving Skills.
Senior QA Engineer Responsibilities:
- Keep engagement up with a high-speed development process and ongoing deliveries - executing and adjusting your test plans accordingly
- Constantly think like a user and do your best to make sure all positive and negative scenarios they could encounter are covered, both manually and automatically
- Analyze live user flows to be used as a base for your self-composed test plans
- Design and execute manual test cases for new features
- Be integration-focused, keeping high touch with all of our features and how they may be affected by ongoing code changes
- Take an active part in defining the design, UX and product requirements from a QA perspective
- Propose, convince and execute any activity you find that contributes to success
- Collaborate with the Product Manager, Product Designer, Engineering and Customer Care team to ensure a high quality product and user experience
- Join our QA guild, take part in cross-company activities and use the guild to grow your testing professionalism and skills
- Very Competitive Salary
- Considerable RSU's
- Great Benefits package.