Senior QA with Java | FinTech Security | San Francisco
We are working with a market leader in FinTech security. An opportunity has arisen for senior QA with strong experience with Java to join the team!
- Design, build and maintain Test Automation framework for a complex multi-cloud infrastructure (AWS and Google) for large enterprise customers
- Create and execute test plans and report results, identify and report bugs
- Coordinate testing efforts with team members and stakeholders
- Advocate of test innovation and methodologies in the organization
- Contribute to Symphony’s ongoing functional, regression, performance and resiliency testing efforts.
- Understand and enhance our test automation frameworks and tools.
- Maintain a high quality bar in a complex and constantly evolving workspace.
- 7 to 10 years professional software QA
- 5 or more years of hands-on automation experience using Java
- 3+ years scripting experience in one or more of the following languages - Python, Bash, Ruby, Perl
- Strong experience in QA automation implementing Selenium, API and BDDs tests.
- Experience defining and designing an automation plan for a high availability web & mobile software products
- Experience in implementing testing for multi-tiered cloud centric products
- Worked in a fast-paced, dynamic and highly collaborative global environment
- Passionate about automating all things and understand the importance of being a customer advocate
- Experience with GitHub or similar source code management tools
- Advanced knowledge of development tools to troubleshoot web-based applications
- Strong problem solving skills and good understanding of the best practices and importance of
- Test Automation processes
- Worked in a Agile/Scrum environment supporting Cloud products
- Nice to have:
- Working experiences with CI/CD tools: Jenkins Pipeline and plugins, Artifactory, and Github.
- Good understanding and some hands on experiences with cloud computing platforms: AWS, Google Cloud, etc.
- Experience testing microservices