A fast growing Series B Martech client who are rapidly expanding are looking for a Senior R&D Engineer to grow.
About the Role:
My client are looking for engineers to help develop software a new R&D area of the company working alongside a team of smart engineers. For this role you will have a hacking mindset!
You work as part of a small team, and it’s important for every team member to be able to take ownership and leadership of projects. As an early team member, you’ll help the path forward for architecture and software engineering process, and collaborate actively with their world-class team of engineers, scientists, designers and product managers to lay the foundation for a new wave of innovation.
- Develop reliable, standards-compliant, maintainable web services for both internal and external users
- Solve tough technical problems at any level of the stack, and be persistent in getting to the solution
- Participate in peer code and design review
- Collaborate with scientists, designers and product managers to create the most user-friendly experience possible
- Contribute to the design and implementation of future products and features
- Take a mindful, transparent, and humane approach to your work
- 8-10+ years of software experience as part of a development team
- BS, MS or PhD in computer science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge of at least one programming language (Python/Scala/Spark preferred)
- Direct experience with RESTful web services and version control (git preferred)
- Startup experience
To find out more about this opportunity please get in touch. Note full packages include salary equity.
To find out more please email email@example.com