Intelletec has partnered with a Series B Social Media Startup that is looking to add a Senior Rails Engineer to its growing engineering team.
This company has developed a professional social network that lets users create a free personal webpage, share what they're up to both personally and professionally and send collaboration requests to others. Their investors include (not limited to) Bungalow Capital Management, Capital, YouTube, Twitch, and PayPal.
ABOUT THE ROLE
• Work with an international team of product-oriented engineers working to positively change professional networking as we know it.
• Leverage Ruby on Rails, Turbo, StimulusJS, and Bootstrap to create, maintain and iterate on features used by thousands of people.
• Mentor, coach, and share knowledge with your engineering teammates through daily code reviews and weekly engineering discussions.
• Help break features down into smaller units of engineering work, identify problem spots, and participate in architecture discussions.
• 4+ years of full-stack engineering experience using Ruby on Rails.
• An understanding of the importance of unit, integration, and system tests and embracing the benefits they bring to the development process.
• Experience with continuous integration pipelines, preferably using Heroku and GitHub Actions.
• Compensation: $155k - $190k + equity
• Comprehensive health, dental and vision coverage.
• Monthly meal and gym stipend.
• $2500 to set your home office up for success.
• 100% remote, but we offer coworking space in NYC.