Due to rapid growth, they are looking for a Senior React Engineer to join an experienced team of engineers
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Join a cross-functional software development team on highly visible strategic projects, work an expert-level individual contributor to the coding tasks assigned.
- Champion innovative solutions and interact with software engineers, web developers, and QA automation resources contributing within our growing ecosystem of cutting-edge SOA based applications.
- Work within an agile group for varying degrees to deliver solutions.
- Interact closely with business to understand business processes and proposing technical as well as non-technical solutions for business problems--seek the biggest bangs!
- Drive innovative change across Information Technology to help the department meet its strategic goals.
- Interface with team members at all levels of Information Technology to promote positive change, software best-practices, technical guidance when requested.
- Mentor other developers to help grow their software development skillsets.
- Actively work with the team and managers in continuously improving SDLC process and the efficiency and effectiveness of the engineering team.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5+ years of industry experience working as a Front End Engineer.
- Advanced experience in ReactJS
- Experience in SEO, responsive design, and website performance.
- Good understanding of how browsers and DOM work.
- Experience using web build tools, such as Webpack, Gulp, and Grunt.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Ability and interest in working on a broad range of different projects and technologies
- Write code for robust software design.
- Experience with
- Experience with Express
- Strong experience using a client-side MV* framework such as AngularJS, Ember, BackboneJS, Vue, .
- Willing to learn and expand knowledge of .
- Experience with Git.
- Experience with handling Services, RESTful, APIs.
- Experience with Cross-browser compatibility.
- Possess a solid understanding of tiered distributed systems.
- Sharp analytical abilities, problem solving techniques and object-oriented software design skills.
- Proactive, motivated and able to work in teams.
- Excellent at juggling multiple responsibilities and tasks at a given time and prioritizing those items so that your time is used efficiently.
- Proficient with software design patterns.
- Experience working with business in defining solutions in an agile environment.
- Excellent written communication skills and verbal agility.
- Produce high-quality software utilizing automated unit and integration testing.
- Experience implementing or utilizing Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment (CI/CD) practices.
Nice to have:
- Experience in architecting, implementing and/or managing high performance scalable applications with more of the following: .NET, Web Services, JSP, EJB, Struts, , Ant, JSF JMS, XML, JBoss, Hibernate / MyBatis.
- AEM ( Experience Manager).
- Experience in , , , Test and , and/or Audience Manager
- Expertise with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) principles and have used them in practice.
- Experience building high performing systems including latency measurement, analysis, and optimization across the entire technology stack.
- Experience developing for high-volume web applications.
- Microservice architecture and practices.
- REST service development and methodologies.
- Experience with the integration of third-party (licensed or open-source) e-commerce solutions.
- Experience in -based technologies such as AWS, Google , or Azure.
- Experience with various e-commerce systems such as PIM, OMS, and/or FMS.
What we offer:
- Exciting opportunity to be a part of a team that builds and evolves high performance, scalable order processing systems handling large transactional volumes: processing more than 50,000 orders a day, close to 5 million payment transactions a week; handling more than 1.5 million customer notifications in a day etc.
- We encourage and welcome out of the box ideas in all areas like artificial intelligence, data processing and information retrieval, voice capabilities, automation, computer vision, etc.
- Enjoy all the benefits of working for a publicly traded company (stock purchase plan, flexible hours and a healthy vacation plan).
- A relaxed work environment (shorts and sandals always welcome, onsite gym with classes).
- Annual discretionary bonus
- The blending of cultures across multiple cities and 3 continents where you can be part of helping shape our future.
- Lines of business and a technology organization ready to embrace your role and the business value it brings.
- A "flat" organization where you will spend time with business leaders, managers, developers, product management and executive leadership.
- Perfect place to grow and bring digital transformation. Needless to say, such a high-powered, fast paced work environment offers an equally fast-paced path to grow in your career.
- 10% Bonus depending on company and individual performance
Come join our team and be part of an exciting transformation! While you are part of the office of technology, you will have a broader impact on the overall growth of the business. Consider joining one of the few companies outside of Silicon Valley able to offer development of a high-traffic platform receiving upwards of 40K customer purchases an hour.