Our SF based client is reinventing the way people spend money and discover their favourite new services and brands. They building a new type of spending tool (consumer debit card) that offers access to personalized rewards and benefits while promoting transparency.
They are backed by Y-Combinator, Valar Ventures (Peter Thiel) among other notable investors, have recently closed a Series A round and are looking to hire some stellar react native engineers to aid the growth and work on the future of Fintech
About the company :
- Mobile banking app that strives to democratize access to elite financial products like rewards cards, exclusive offers & perks, and high yield deposit accounts
- Series A, $11M in funding
- The CEO sold one of his startups when he was 21
- Backed by Airbnb, Stripe and Notion
- A engineer with a track record of shipping high quality production code using React Native, Typescript and GraphQL.
- Understand the demanding nature of working in an early stage startup environment
- Atleast 4 years of experience working with React Native
- Demonstrate a very strong grasp of connecting frontend code with backend APIs.
- Fluent in React Native. Prior experience with Swift, Obj-C or Java preffered.
- A strong passion for creating innovative UI interactions.
- Worked in a multi-disciplinary team with an emphasis on interacting closely with Designers and Design Engineers.
Brownie points for :
- Experience with native mobile app development using Swift/Obj-C or Java/Kotlin.
- Experience creating fluid, GPU accelerated motion interactions.
Whats on Offer:
- Competitive base bay + full benefits + great equity
- Unlimited PTO
- Opportunity to be a part of a brand that is creating a new standard of financial services.
- Ground floor of a fast-growing, mission-driven company.