A High-growth video advertising company with a great team & culture is looking to further expand their engineering team and are looking for a motivated and talented Senior Software Engineer.
They have developed a platform that offers video solutions for publishers, advertisers, enterprises, and anyone else looking to manage and monetize their video strategy. They are a leading video technology company enabling distribution and monetization of video across all screens.
You will be working on mission-critical applications using Java, MongoDB, Hadoop, and a load of other technologies. You will be responsible for Java application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
Role and Responsibilities
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems, delivering high availability and performance
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications
- Prepare and produce releases of software components
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review
- Coordinating with the Product team and other stakeholders
Skills and Requirements
- 5+ years of Java development
- Experience of developing highly scalable software systems
- Experience with MongoDB, Hadoop, Apache Spark and/or Machine Learning is preferred
- Computer Science background or similar (or experience)
Compensation packages c$200,000, plus benefits