This company are an exciting startup that’s revolutionising the eCommerce sector.
With more than 50 million active users globally, this start has already distinguished themselves as a real game changer in their market
What they are able to offer:
- Stunning offices in Central London with bike racks and showers, easily commutable
- Regular internal hackathons!
- Flexible working
- Fully stocked kitchen with breakfast, drinks, snacks and fresh fruit
- Yearly training budget to attend any suitable courses or confrences
- Generous holiday.
- Competitive salary
- Equity Options
Please not this is a PERMENANT OPPORTUNITY
Must be able to work from their Central London Office. Willing to consider people looking to relocate to London (unable to provide sponsorship, must be eligible to work in the UK)
Desired Skills and Experience
- Ruby on Rails
SQL databases like PostgreSQL and MySQL AND NoSQL databases like CouchDB and Redis
- Polyglot - they are a Ruby workshop but their microservice stack uses a wide range of technologies, you should feel comfortable on a range of languages and be able to quickly adapt to new ones such as Node.JS, Cloure or Go
- Architecture - you know that you must choose the right tool for the job
- Agile - you’ll help us inspect and adapt improve our processes
Nice to have
- Elasticsearch or Nginx
- Go, NodeJS or Clojure
- Any React.JS or Angular.JS