Intelletec has teamed up with a SAAS company that's transforming archaic sourcing process with a software that helps buyers and suppliers do business more effectively and with fewer headaches. Our client's software is simplifying the buying decision for medium and large enterprises.
Located in San Francisco, our client is a well-funded Series B company, managed by an experienced team. The CEO and co-founder were a part of the sale of their previous company in 2012. They're growing fast with over 80 customers and adding more each day.
They are looking for a Senior Software Ruby on Rails Engineer with a broad range of skills to join the engineering team which is comprised of dedicated senior engineers. You will be supported by smart, driven and fun people dedicated to helping you succeed.
- You will deliver by end of month and contribute to release to production once a week.
- Yuu will coordinate across continents and times zones using Jira and Slack.
- You will use GitHub to improve each other's code, and well-tuned linter keeps reviews quick on style and heavy on substance.
- You will work with the QA team works hard to catch issues, bugs, and cross-browser glitches before the release in the weekly smoke test.
- You will use CircleCI Enterprise gives the power to continually improve the automated testing infrastructure.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience
- 2 + years of Ruby on Rails and AWS experience
- Experience in React and Redux with ES6 and SCSS is preferred
- Experience with Database Administration including RDBMS systems like Postgres and MySQL
- Ability to work under pressure and multi-task in a fast-paced start-up environment.
- Excellent skills and attention to detail.
Up to $210,000 plus equity and benefits.Excellent great career advancement opportunities.
This company will give you the resources and opportunities that you need to thrive, grow, and be the best at what you do. Join a team that is making waves in the tech world — and having a great time while doing so.