Our client who has created an online integrated development environment that allows developers to create, edit, and collaborate on web applications directly from their web browser and provides a seamless development experience by combining a code editor, a live preview of the application, and a terminal in a single interface is looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Engineer.
What You'll Do:
- Develop server and platform functionality for a web development project.
- Deliver high-quality code and maintain robust software applications.
- Design, implement, and optimize data storage using PostgreSQL and object storage services.
- Add new features and capabilities for teams, organizations, and communities.
- Create integrations with other platforms and providers
- Review code to ensure code quality, security, and best practices.
Traits We Seek:
- Professional experience with Ruby on Rails, PostgreSQL, Redis and AWS
- Ability to thrive autonomously in an ambiguous environment.
- Quick learning of new technologies and systems.
- Empathy for customers, team members, and self.
- Strong problem-solving skills and a positive team attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in technical discussions.
Bonus Points For:
- Proficiency with Docker and Kubernetes infrastructure.
- Experience in developing on-premise enterprise software.
- Willingness to take on tasks beyond core responsibilities.
- Perpetual learning attitude.
- Shape the future of web development with cutting-edge technologies.
- Contribute to a small, growing team.
- Opportunity to work on a revolutionary web development project.
- Remote work setup.
- Competitive benefits package, including medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Paid parental leave.
If you feel this opportunity is intriguing to you and sounds like a fit, please apply!