A Senior / Experienced hands on Ruby on Rails Engineer is being sought by a London based Digital Logistics Company.
The Company is well funded and you will be joining a small, but growing team that is forecast to be 15 people in 3 months time.
The management team of this Company have Stellar backgrounds. You will be working alongside a CEO, CTO and CMO that are experienced in growing technology businesses and providing exceptional leadership and direction.
Role and Responsibilities
This position will be one of the first in-house development positions and the objective is to recruit a team of 3 in house to partner with 6 very senior engineers that are currently working remotely.
- Building new features for the development
- Writing test scripts
- Fast paced, startup environment, which means no two days will be the same
- You will be one of the first in-house Engineer, and will be key in building the in-house team
- Adhere to best practices and write clean, simple, scalable code in a truly agile environment.
Skills and Experience
- 3+ Years Ruby onRails experience
- SQL, particularly PostgreSQL
- Experience with tools such as editor, git, command line, AWS, etc.
Bonus Points for
- SOLID design principles
- ability to make small updates to front end code
- Interest in Go, Elixir, React, Vue
Salary and Benefits
Salary is negotiable, but between £60-85k depending upon experience, plus a strong equity package.