A Senior REMOTE full-stack Ruby Engineer is needed for my client a venture-backed startup founded by thought leaders from the Security, Cloud, and DevOps industries. They’ve redefined the way that security will be managed, deployed, and operated by customers of all sizes. Customers are a who’s who of Fortune 500 and startups, public sector, and nonprofits.
In today’s complex cloud world, everyone needs a dose of functional, actionable security, which we provide it in a continuous, easy to digest format.
If you are passionate about security and make sure to consider all angles of development, from security exposure to the customer experience. You can take feature requests with minimal requirements, and turn them into full-fledged features through critical thinking, collaboration, and market awareness.
● 3+ years experience developing Ruby on Rails applications.
● Production experience building on or for the AWS cloud platform
● Design and write well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code. (show your Github!)
● PREVIOUS REMOTE WORKING EXPERIENCE
● Familiar with full-lifecycle software development, including code deployment, code management, code performance profiling, and interoperation of components in an API-driven web application stack.
● Strong understanding of common design patterns and how they relate to clean, testable code.
● Experience with preprocessors like HAML and Coffeescript