My client is a fintech company that enables employers to offer financial wellness, compensation, and benefits advice as a benefit. They support employees' key financial decisions through 1-on-1 financial planners and innovative financial management tools.
- Take full ownership for engineering features across all levels of the stack, from end to end, idea to production.
- Code quickly and test thoroughly, balancing velocity and code health. Write well-documented, clean, testable code.
- Collaborate with the multi-disciplinary team, from other engineers to designers, marketers, sales, and financial advising.
- Work with the team to reveal user needs and develop feature requirements. Work closely with the design team to define and build product, adapting to customer feedback, and making decisions around tradeoffs.
Skills & Experience:
- 5 years of professional experience developing production-quality product
- Expert with Ruby on Rails
- Has 2+ years experience with our associated ecosystem of technologies: GraphQL, TypeScript, React, Postgres, & Heroku
- Has a strong focus on backend development, including APIs, maintainable systems design, and code architecture
- Is also able to contribute to full-stack and frontend development in (Rails + React)