A unique startup specialising in privacy engineering is seeking a Senior Sales Engineer to join their rapidly growing team.
They create software designed for enterprise-wide privacy protection. They are leading the development and adoption of privacy engineering technology enabling their customers to innovate and leverage data with an uncompromising approach to data privacy.
The Senior Sales Engineer owns the technical relationships with strategically important customers. The role focuses on new business and requires progressing sales opportunities via a range of technical presentations, product demonstrations.
- Report into the Sales Engineer Lead
- Work closely with the Sales Team
- Support the sales function as a technical subject matter expert throughout the sales process
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts and territory
- Analyze Customer Requirements
- Advise the customer on how and where to best apply the company's strategic partners’ products and solutions
- Present and demonstrate the company's products and solutions, Partners Products
- Bachelor or Master of Computer Science, IT, Applied Informatics, Business Applications or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of sales engineering experience in a relevant sector
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Good understanding of big data, advanced analytics, and cloud applications
- Experience of working with Hadoop platforms
- Willing to travel
- Experience in pre-sales is preferable
- Based from home with frequent travel
- Market competitive, plus bonus