A fast-growing business intelligence start-up company based in Washington DC are looking for a Senior Sales Executive - West Coast.
The Senior Sales Executive is responsible for hiring, training, developing and managing a team of Sales Executives that are focused on generating new business, and consistently exceeding assigned quarterly and annual quotas.
- Provide leadership to a collaborative, high-performing sales team: Inspire, empower, coach and motivate, while pairing business and revenue objectives with appropriate growth initiatives
- Build talent pipeline; coach, train and motivate and grow sales staff
- Accurately forecast quarterly, and annual revenue numbers for assigned region based on expertise in qualification and sales process review
- Coach sales team to uncover customer needs, develop champions, present specific use cases
Skills and Experience
- 8+ years direct sales experience and 4+ years’ experience building and leading front-line sales teams for a high growth technology company
- Experience with selling enterprise software products and SaaS solutions
- Previous sales experience with data analytics, business intelligence/BI, data integration or big data technology solutions is strongly preferred
- Outstanding track record of consistently meeting/exceeding sales quotas personally and as a Sales leader
- Proven aptitude to build high-performing teams, close business, build consensus, resolve conflict, solve tough business problems, roll-up sleeves and drive revenue
OTE up to $300K
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org