My client is a Series A funded startup, just 2 years old, already with 80+ employees. They're a Fin Tech company on a mission to make cash digital in over 200 countries. Awarded as one of the top tech startups in the bay area, they are rapidly expanding.
They are looking for a Server Engineer to build a robust and scalable back end infrastructure that facilitates digital cash transactions between smartphone users all around the world. They're building a high volume transactional system that exposes a simple, usable set of APIs on top of crypto-currencies and associated smart contracts.
- Computer Science or related technical field preferred
- 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong technical programming skills utilizing a variety of different coding languages and tools.
- Experience with Scala is a must; Java and Ruby a plus.
- Experience working a B2C environment as well as financial systems a nice to have
What you get:
- Salary up to $190,000 for the right candidates
- A huge piece of equity
- Join one of the top SF Tech startups to work for
- Be a part of a company making a positive impact across the globe
If interested please get in touch, resume included.